In today’s world space is the biggest challenge faced by all. Large commercial spaces and hospitals bear the wear and tear of heavy footfall in the restrooms. In such busy restrooms, one needs sturdiness with sensibility design which the SPIRIAS series fulfil the need. The hardware gives a benefit of opening the door from outside, and the spring cam action hinge keeping space constraint in mind.
- The adjustable legs (SS grade 316) for SPIRIAS series are anchored on the floor so that middle and end pilaster can be fixed upon them.
- The base of leg is anchored to the floor with Nylon plugs that are inserted into ground with SS screws.
- The adjustable legs allow floor clearance of 150 mm.
- Special hinges are installed and visible outside for places where space is constraint and limited for optimal usage.
- Satin Stainless-Steel finish with Grade 304 top rail is fixed to maintain alignment of pilasters.
- Intermediate panels (Partitions) are fixed to rear wall and mid-pilaster through Satin SS 304 grade U channels.
- Maintaining the floor clearance of 150 mm, each door is mounted on mid/end pilaster with respective number of hinges.
- Every door system has one coat hook and door knob axed.
- Each mid/end pilaster coming at free end of the door is furnished with one privacy thump-turn and one door stopper channel to reduce the noise.
- Door opening can be set either from inside or outside and could be fixed on left or right side.
- Adjustable Satin finish Stainless-steel legs with grade 316.
- Satin finish Stainless-steel top rail arrangement for better stability, economy and aesthetics.
- SS accessories (Special Spring hinges are used instead of regular Gavity hinges, coat hook, adjustable foot, top clamp, lock set indicator etc.).
- SS accessories available in Satin brush finish.